- Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of Fair Trial
- Freedom of the Pursuit of Happiness
- Freedom of the Right to Bear Arms
- Freedom of Job of Choice
- Freedom of Independence
ATTENTION, FOR NOW WE ARE IN NEED OF RECRUITMENT. ALL PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED AS LONG AS THEY FILL OUT THE APPLICATION.
- RP name(optional):
- Classes of ships you will bring into AF:
- Name of a mod, if you use one (Hansa or SWC):
- (Say this in your application) "I, ___ , swear to stand up for freedom and liberty as part of the Armada of Freedom. United we stand and together we fall, live long and prosper!".
Allies and Enemies
- United Aerospace Command
- A.N.F. Enterprises Consolidated Fleet
- United States of America
- [North American Aerospace Defense Command]]
Non-Agression Pact Alliances
- Defcon 1: State of full out war, engage all enemies on sight. ==Current State: Engage all NRP and Prometheus ships==
- Defcon 2: Fleets mobilizing, be on the lookout.
- Defcon 3: National threat, keep your guard up.
- Defcon 4: Small threat, citizens are safe.
- Defcon 5: Absolute peace.
Please add a story to your character at Backstory of RP characters
Admiral of the Navy/Admiral of Freedom
- Losiv Snider- Kovelev's second-in-command. Takes control after he died.
Upper Rear Admiral(s)
- Asuna Ackerman - Younger sister of Marcus Ackerman, she hopes that the AF will capture her backstabbing brother and bring justice to the islands with her leadership. ==In Active Duty== (Played by Harmonmj13)
Lower Rear Admiral(s)
Deseased, Retired Or In another navy
- Kate Anderson - A new and bright young girl, she's tactical genius almosts matches Phantom's. ==Retired to Greenland== (Played by Qapta1n)
- Alexander Kovalev - Ex Federation Navy, left after lack of communication which cost the life of his friend, officers and sailers called him Alexie or Alex while off duty. Has great tactics for both defending and offence. ==Rogue== (Played by CaptMCDerpington)
- Marcus Ackerman - Former AF commander, he stole two US aircraft carriers and convinced 2,600 people to join the Imperial Rebel Front. ==In IRF== (Played by Harmonmj13)
- Gerald R. Ford III - Grandchild of the 38th US President and graduate of both the US Naval Academy and University of Michigan. He brought new aircraft, ground vehicles and drones to our forces when he joined. ==Retired, serving in US Navy== (Played by Harmonmj13)
- Alex Phantom - A member of AIF and DPL, he is a veteran skipper and shipbuilder. ==Disappeared without a Trace==. (Played by Qapta1n)
- Junior Kingston - the older brother of Allen Kingston I. The Prince of the Kingston's Royal Navy, which merged with the AF. ==Disappeared without a Trace== (Played by SkipperEdward)
- Sapphire Stryker -The twin sister of Nyx Stryker. Princess of the Kingston's Royal Navy. ==Disappeared without a Trace== (Played by SkipperEdward)
Current Active Vessels
Arsenal: This is the list of weapons and vehicles we use for our soldiers.
Vessel Registry: All members of the AF put their ship classes in this section.
|Class||Ship Type||Builder/Operator||Ships Active||Ships in Class|
Gerald R. Ford III
(Built at Newport News Shipyards in Virginia, cloned in Armadia)
|13||Hawaii, America, Armadia, England, France, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Egypt, Israel, Japan, Ireland|
Gerald R. Ford III
(Parts built at various shipyards, modernized at Shipyards)
|Victory, Alliance, Compassion, Liberator, Avenger, Democracy, Winston Churchill, Akagi, Shinano|
|Hospital Ship (HS)||
Gerald R. Ford III
(Built in Gary, Indiana and converted to their current type at Philidelphia Naval Yard)
|8||Hospitality, Health, Clara Barton (ex Compassion), Betsy Ross, Red Cross, Health, Mercy, Hunter "Patch" Adams|
|E-150||Flying Cruiser (FCG)||Alexander Kovalev||15 (Total)||FCG-001, FCG-002, FCG-004, FCG-005, FCG-008, FCG-015, Rest Destroyed or Being Repaired.|
|Ares||Escort Ship/Oil Tanker (AOT)||
Gerald R. Ford III
(Built in Seattle, Wash., cloned in Armadia)
|48||Named after Greek gods and warriors.|
|Pelican||Escort Carrier (CVE)||
Gerald R. Ford III
(To be built in New Orleans, Pearl Harbor and Boston)
|CANCELLED||Named after oceanic birds.|
|Maximus-class||Ocean Surface Fortress (FT)||Gerald R. Ford III||4||Maximus, Metroplex, Omega Supreme, Broadside|
|Gandalf-class||Salvage Barge (BRG)||Gerald R. Ford III||CANCELLED||Gandalf, Merlin, Dumbledor, Houdini|
|Kate Anderson (ex Freedom and Alexander Phantom)||Nuclear powered aircraft carrier (CVN)||Ackerman||10||Kate Anderson, Freedom, Liberty, Independence, Constitution, Columbia, Challenger, Endeavor, Discovery, Atlantis|
|Sir Issac Newton-class||Scientific research vessel (SRV)||Ackerman||10 planned||Sir Issac Newton, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Stephen Hawking, Galileo, Archimedes|
Kingston Royal Fleet
This fleet merged with us after we were formed.
|Ship Class||Classification||Builder||Number of ships||Names||Notes|
|Junior Kingston||9 active (1 being restored, 20 planned)||King of War, Queen of Death, Prince of Hell, Princess of Grief, Jack of Shells, Joker of Shots, Son of Lucifer, Daugther of Joker's, Bastard of King's, rest unnamed|
|Junior Kingston||5||Fafnir, Firebreather,Kingston's Hound, Sapphire's Beast, Conquerer|
|Sapphire Stryker||10||Sapphire, Nyx, Ruby, Quartz, Silver, Emerald, Orval, Diamond, Ellenor, William||Named after Members of the Stryker family|
|Atlanta II class||
|Junior Kingston||65 out of 125 (rest used as targets)||None. All numbered DDL-1-125||Autonomus|
|Ship Class||Classification||Number of ships||Names|
|Prince of Darkness class||Fleet Carrier (CV)||3||Prince of Darkness, Princess of Death, & Jester of Destruction|
|Light carrier (CVL)||10||George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Katt Williams, Louise CK, Dane Cook, Sommore, Rob Dyke, Matthew Sentoro, Felix Jelburg,Richard Prire, & Andrew Anderson|
|Deceiver||Dry Frigate (FFG)||10||Deceiver, Hater, Flamer, Instigator, Villian, Dictator, Stalker, Striker, Theif, & Lier|
|Overlord||Battleship (BB)||6||Overlord, Dictator, Master, Commander, God, Goddess|
|Hurricane||Battleship (BB)||7||Hurricane, Typhoon, Earthquake, Avalanche, Volcano, Sinkhole, Undertow|
- July 16, 2014 - The Armada of Freedom is formed
- August 1, 2014 - AF is considered a superpower
- August 3, 2014 - AF admiral Kate Anderson joins AEON.
- August 5, 2014 - AF forms colony in Greenland
- August 6, 2014 - Coalition of AF, AIF, and DPL Fight the Russians. Both sides take heavy losses and agree to a ceasefire. And AEON ships come to Greenland in order to kill us. Thankfully, Vice Admiral Kate convinved them otherwise.
- August 8, 2014 - AF starts building ships to defend from much more powerful navies such as HYDRAXIS and Prometheus.
- August 9, 2014 - AF admiral Kate forms a program within AF. Not even Phantom knows about it. They are called the Vigilantes.
- August 9, 2014 - AF forms alliance with AIF
- August 10, 2014 - The AF and AIF spread to Scandinavia.
- August 10-11, 2014 - AF evacuates Armadia as AEON and a mysterious ship destroy Armadia.
- August 15, 2014 - The AF returns to Armadia. Rebuilding and mourning.
- August 16-17, 2014 - AEON has huge super weapons poised to destroy AF.
- August 25-29, 2014 - Prometheus invades earth, after days of fighting, the joint coalition of AF, AIF, DPL, and Hydraxis ships controlled by the Delusion, a HYDRAXIS Supership, repels Prometheus with the help of Narada. It was a great sucesss, but the New Belkan superweapons and New Belkan itself was lost as the Delusion created a base on New Belkan before rebuilding operations can begin.
- August 30, 2014 - As Upper Rear Admiral Gerald R. Ford III returns to active duty at the end of the Battle for Earth, Admiral Alex Phantom resigns to AIF, Leaving now whats Admiral Alexander Kovalev in charge, and Vice Admiral Kate Anderson retires to Greenland.
- September 10-11, 2014 - Rear Admiral Ford invites the United States Navy's Iowa-class battleships and the aircraft carrier Destiny along with his old friends Commodore Shane and Admiral Harmon to participate with the Ford, Hawaii and America in naval exercises. In honor of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, all ships flew the flags of New York City, Washington, DC and Shanksville, Pennsylvania to memorialize those who died in the attacks.
- September 11-12, 2014 - An alliance with the ANF was formed as Evans, the fleet's new leader, sends roughly 400 ships to assist in defending our waters. During the exercises with Ford's friends from the US Navy, they organized a plan to defend our citizens in case of another Prometheus attack. Evans' fleet will surround all three of our islands, while the Kingston Royal Fleet will provide backup for Evans and protection for the Twin Islands, Kovalev's fleet will protect New Belkan where HYDRAXIS is residing, making them vulnerable and open targets. Ford will have his fleet in the middle of AF territory providing aerial assistance and backup for the other three groups. Commodore Shane and Admiral Harmon will provide us will fuel, ammunition, soldiers, food and repairs during the operation.
- September 14-16, 2014 - Due to possible war between AIF and RM, we mobilized our fleets.
- September 17-18, 2014 - War with Italy officially started on the 17th. All AF ships in our European fleet are currently on heavy stand-by while the AIF is in the conflict and a possible threat by Prometheus.
- September 18, 2014 - The war with Italy is officially over. Now, we are still prepared for another Prometheus invasion.
- September 19, 2014 - An alliance with the newly organized Irish Navy was successfully formed. After this, the AFS Ireland, the last AF ship in the Hawaii-class, is commissioned at it's homeport in Dublin, Ireland.
- September 20, 2014 - The AF joins the UAC, ANF, Israel, Russia, United States, and Mexico in an alliance to regain the AIF. We are tasked as the secondary blockade with Upper Rear Admiral Ford in command. 4 planned Gandalf-class salvage barges will join the blockade in the process.
- October 3, 2014 - Alexander Phantom returns to find the AF a mess. In response to this, he regains his status as Admiral of Freedom. Kovalev later left and is now rogue.
- October 13, 205 - As the UAC engages a Prometheus fleet near Ceres, the Prometheus-Earth War is likely to continue, so we are ready.
- October 2-17, 2014 - Upper Rear Admiral Ford order the Gerald R. Ford, Hawaii and America to enter the shipyard in Newport News, Virginia to be refitted on the 2nd. BB-72 and 73's refit was completed on the 10th, while the Ford was expected to be done on the 13th but was moved ahead four days due to a lightning bolt hitting the carrier, setting equiptment and oil on fire, damaging the flight deck and carrier island. It was confirmed that CVN-78 will be relaunched after the repairs are finished before Saturday. Gerald R. Ford's sister ship, USS John F. Kennedy, will be launched and commissioned in both AF and US fleets before the three refitted ships leave the Virginia coastline.
- October 18, 2014 - The Ford's repairs were finished and the ship was relaunched at noon today. The Kennedy was later launched and commissioned two hours later. The AF is proud to welcome the John F. Kennedy into our fleet.
- October 29, 2014 - The Gandalf-class was announced as cancelled due to construction costs. All funds were sent to the Alexander Phantom-class carriers to make them battlecarriers.
- November 6, 2014 - The Alexander Phantom-class was laid down at our shipyard on New Belkan. The class was later changed to the Kate Anderson-class.
- January 12, 2015 - Upper Rear Admiral Ford orders the Atlantic Fleet to the United Kingdom to rebuild the nation. An outpost was placed in Liverpool, with plans for an Armadian embassy to be built in London. An alliance with England seems likely.
- January 23, 2015 - Upper Rear Admiral Ford has decided to leave the AF to spend more time in the United States Navy. At his request, we sadly had to decommission the Gerald R. Ford-class from Armadian service. He also became the American ambassador to the United Islands. To fill his place, Lieutenant Commander Asuna Ackerman was chosen to become the new Admiral. We would like to thank Gerald R. Ford III for his proud service to the AF and the aircraft carriers Gerald R. Ford, John F. Kennedy, and Enterprise for their service too. The ships will proudly fly the flag of our fleet when out at sea.
- July 16, 2015 - Upper Rear Admiral Ackerman takes command of the entire AF fleet gives the order to evacuate all bases on the Twin Islands and seek refuge in AF-Crusaders controlled Greenland. Admirals Alex Phantom, Junior Kingston, and Saphire Stryker-Kingston are declared MIA, their ships are given command to Ackerman and Snider, and the fleet is renamed to the Armada of Freedom Remnant Forces.
- July 17, 2015 - After one year of existance, the United Islands of Armadia's government and the Armada of Freedom have sadly fallen. All ships are being sent to multiple nations beginning later today. Total control of Greenland has been given to the Crusaders.
Wars Involved In
|War||Length of War||Allies We Fought With||Enemies We Fought Against||Battles Fought in|
|Israeli-Russian War||Aug. 5-6, 2014 (Two Days)||AIF, DPL, Israel||Russia||Battle of Mt. Carmel, Dead Sea Ambush, Russian Blockade Ambush|
|AEON Invasion||Aug. 10-15, 2014 (6 Days)||AIF, DPL||AEON||First Battle of New Belkan, Battle of Twin Islands, A-Day Assault, Second Battle of New Belkan|
|Earth-Promethus War||Aug. 25-Oct. 4, 2014||AIF, ANF, Israel, UAC, Ireland, Mexico, United States, Russia||Prometheus||Battle of Armadia, Battle of Earth, AIF's Last Stand, AIF Rebuilding Campaing|
|Italian-AIF War||Sept. 17-18, 2014 (Two Days)||AIF, UAC||Italy, Prometheus||Battle of Pompeii, Assault on Rome|