DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS PAGE. IF YOU THINK SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE ADDED, ADD IT YOURSELF AND I WILL INTEGRATE IT.
This is all a draft and is subject to change at any moment.
General Rules and Guidelines
- Keep language clean (Chat is the exception, but don't go overboard)
- Keep content PG.
- Be respectful of your fellow wikians.
- While some criticism is helpful, try to be constructive. If you have a problem with a pages content, contact an admin. Do not attempt to remove content yourself.
- No flaming.
- No spamming.
- Keep things
- Avoid unintentional spam. At this time wiki activity is used to keep tabs on roleplay activity. Try to keep it clean.
Roleplay Rules and Guidelines
- No Godmodding. This is a bannable offense. Things do not always work out in your favor, and you should be prepared to face defeat.
- Post pictures of vessels you have created. Highlight any special attributes in a description if needed.
- Tech should be physically plausible. While sci-fi based, this wiki is somewhat grounded in reality.
- No Godtech. Godtech is tech that, while plausible, is extremely overpowered or unbalanced.
- Use "IC:" (In Character) to let people know you are roleplaying. If something is not in character, use "OOC:" (Out of Character).
- No metagaming. Keep IC knowledge separate from OOC knowledge.
- You must be logged in to role play. Any RP done by "Wikia Contributors" will be disregarded.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, to the best of your ability.
- Avoid using WMDs.
- Do not kill other peoples player characters without permission. If death is inevitable it is recommended that steps be taken to avert the situation (retcon posts)
- Do not manipulate another person's character without permission.
To be drafted in:
If you think something needs to be added put it below here.
Things to touch on...
- Guidelines for adding new pages
- Rules and regulations about pages on the wiki