This navy is currently REBUILDING. Do not try or attempt to delete this page.
-Chat Moderator Maceswinger
Who are we
The international ship building association provides support and builds ships to help other navies and foundations in thier ventures and actions. We also do have a growing navy of our own. Our navy has a formidable that has many battleships and numerous superwarships not listed here because of confidentiality reasons. They are helpful in both large scale wars and tiny skirmishes. We also have some recon and transport ships at our deployment.
Currently, they are under the control of the AIF, and sometimes goes by the name AIFTD, TD standing for Tropical Division.
The ISBA is one of the oldest navies on this wiki and has recently fallen into a state of decline. With members leaving and BSC being abandoned taking its toll on this navy. Then Mr Nutt25 donated it to the ever growing AIF, and it became a sub navy on the AIF. It is now under their control, but Mr Nutt25 is the head of this force, like he was before. This marks the revival of the ISBA and the rebuilding it into a force to be acknowledged.
- Fleet Admiral : Mr. Nutt25, he is dedicated to his colleagues and he will put his life and his ship on the line for his colleagues. He usually is in the war room monitoring his navies movements.
- Fleet Admiral : ilikestuffnthings, he is one of the leading manufacturers of ISBA ships. He will risk his life and ship for the good people of the BSC world. He can usually be found messing with new designs in his dry dock.
- Admiral : Gqh007, all he does is just sit in his "Idea chair " then a few minutes later... He is seen in the ship yard messing with new designs and mods. What a weirdo.
- Admiral : AEGIS Fleets Master
- Vice Admiral: Suikmoto.
- Vice Admiral:Moleiro,He makes large hard hitting ships with multiple 46cm guns oddly enough he can't make a superwarship because he doesn't know how to speed tweak
- Vice Admiral:Like A Boss21, Very good at making trimarans and cadmarans, also enjoyes make apocalyptic pirate ships. Will farm for hours and hours to acquire the materials he needs.
- Vice Admiral:Starmier123, Great at making battlecruisers and carriers.
- Vice Admiral: PhantomXT Ace Mx, Focuses on surface ships, capable of building any type of ship.
- Rear Admiral (Upper Class): Pnj98. Specialises in light combat ships and battlecruisers. Is also good at building carriers.
- Rear Admiral (Middle Class): LCROKEEFE. Specializes in guided-missile destroyers, created using both the Hansa mod and Shin's mod. He created these ships in vast numbers and creates devastating WWII battleships.
- Rear Admiral (Lower Class): Strausy
- Rear Admiral (Lower Class):INGAT im not good at this or INGAT for short, can build the ship for the job any job that is that includes recon missions, also mission specific ships, need some thing small and fast but can still pack a punch or maybe you don't know what you need all I need to know are some pointers as far as enemy or mission what ever it is i'm sure he'll do his best to fit your needs, just be careful he's kinda crazy sometimes.
The ISBA colors are blue and white for all Minor Warfare Ships and Camo(Digital Urban or Marine) for major scale warships, Grey is reserved for commanding officers.. This can be in any form and is an option for our members
Diplomatic stations are all gray
How to join:
Please fill out the information below and submit to one of the fleet admirals:
- Desired Rank:
- Ship Specialization:
- Do you use hacks or mods:
- Other Navies in:
- ISAF Navy
- AFOH Navy
- Philippine Maritime Alliance
- United States Arctic Fleet (USAF)
- A.N.F. Enterprises Consolidated Fleet
- IJN Navy/Gallery
- Russian Navy
- Israeli Navy
|ISBA Engagement Risk Levels|
|Slight risk||Moderate Risk||High Risk||Severe risk|
|Multiple Capitals ships on standby and patrol around neutral areas has been increased due to activity in enemy waters|
|Ship Class||Builder/operator||Status of ships in class||Number (or 'to be') built||Description
|Firestorm (I-VI)||Mr. Nutt25/Exported to numerous navies and Countries||Based in Southern side of ISBA Waters||12 (Construction Completed)||Heavy Battleship|
|Reborn||Mr. Nutt25||Patrol (Areas Classified)||3 (10 In Construction)||Heavy Battleship (Modern)|
|Thunderbird||Mr. Nutt25||Patrol (Neutral Areas)||2 (Construction Completed)||Recon/SAR|
|Tatsumaki||ilikestuffnthings||Patrol (ISBA Northern Waters)||1 (2 more planned)||Recon|
|Osiris||ilikestuffnthings||Patrol (ISBA Borders)||4 (in ISBA Service)||Super Warship|
|Centipede||Mr. Nutt25/Standard Issue||Stationed (South Port)||45||Coastal Attack Support/SAR|
|Renewal||Mr. Nutt25||Patrol (250 KM Ring)||20||Mini-Superwarship|
|MantaRay||ilikestuffnthings||Patrol (Hyperion Archipelago. ISAF Waters)||3||Submarine|
|Limiting Factor||ilikestuffnthings||ISBA Central Protection||1||Heavy Battleship|
|Halcyon||ilikestuffnthings||South Western Border Patrol||4 (2 Built)||Heavy Destroyer|
|Un-Deniable||Mr. Nutt25||(In Progress) Active in US||10||Super Warship|
|Project B.U.S.S||Mr. Nutt25||(In Progress) Active in US||3 (15 Planned)||Super Warship|
|Eaglesong||Mr. Nutt25||Stationed on Eastern Port||5 (45 Planned)||Heavy Cruiser|