|Tenelapis Pirate Organization|
The TPO insignia.
Pirate Organization/Mercenary Fleet
Supreme Commander Percival "Porky" Ventura
All in registries
Joining and Rules
How to Join
Joining is fairly simple. Just answer the questions below.
1. RP Character:
2. # of ships being donated, with type:
3. Backstory of character:
4. Rank you desire:
Breaking these rules will often result in execution, as we don't want our secrets spilled.
1. Respect other people and their ships.
2. Follow orders.
3. Don't attack allied ships.
4. No killing women, children, or unarmed personnel. We are pirates, not barbarians. Besides, it is more economical to hold them for ransom.
5. Have fun!
We don't have many ranks now, but more are coming!
Supreme Commander - Percival "Porky" Ventura (FlammeumDraco333)
Assistant Commander (Two positions) -
Commander (Four positions) -
Captain (Eight positions) -
Lieutenant (Sixteen positions) -
You can hire us to do dirty work for you. This has several benefits.
1. It will allow you to cause damage to your enemy, without getting blamed for it.
2. We will not attack your ships.
However, our services aren't cheap. Pay the right price, or we won't work for you.
Application for Services and Cost
Fill out this application and send it in, and we may decide to help you.
1. Name of your organization:
2. Name of organization(s) you want us to raid:
4. Length you want us raiding (amount of time, number of enemy ships neutralized, etc):
Our aerospace fleet is tasked with intercepting and raiding vessels before they can reach the surface.
Our surface fleet is the largest fleet we have, operating almost everywhere on Tenelapis. They are tasked with attacking enemy ships to obtain resources, ships, and possible crew members.
Our submarine fleet is tasked with covering our ships while they're raiding, providing advanced warning and eliminating heavy enemy vessels that stray too close.
Anyone we aren't allies with.
This shows how actively we are raiding.
LEVEL 1- All available ships raiding.
LEVEL 2- Most ships raiding.
LEVEL 3- Many ships raiding.
LEVEL 4- Few ships raiding.
LEVEL 5- No ships raiding.