- "Per Mare, Per Terras, Per Constellatium (Translation: By the Sea, on Land, in Constellations)."
- —Motto of the UNSC.
The United Nations Space Command (UNSC) is a military-economic alliance of several member states that are located primarily in the Sol System. The UNSC operates through a system of supranational institutions and intergovernmental-negotiated decisions by the member states. The institutions are: the UNSC Senate, the UNSC Security Council, the Court of Justice of the UNSC, and the UNSC Central Bank. The UNSC Senate is elected every five years by UNSC citizens. For the military, the organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party.
- Have the nation been in, or is currently in the SSA? If so, what seating did they have?
- What celestial body does the head of government reside on?
- What form of government is the state?
- Who will be representing the state?
- Will the state bring any military or economic advisors for the representative?
- Will the Credit (cR) be accepted as their currency?
- If not, what is the state's currency?
Joining the UN Credit (cR)
- The joining country's economy must be in a fair state
- The joining country must agree to dissolve their current currency
Nations using the UN Credit
Members and Representatives
Unified Ceres Government
- Representative to the UNSC President Brayden Carsten
- Fleet Admiral Danforth Whitcomb
- Admiral Margret Parangosky
- General Roland Freemont
- Head of UAC Department of Technology Dr. Catherine Halsey
Imperial Alliance of Albion
- Representative to UNSC Opee Cunningham
- Fleet Admiral David Hodston
- Representative to UNSC Vashir Mendril
- Admiral of the Navy David Marcus
- Representative to UNSC Prime Minister Steve A MacDonald
- Representative - Chief Admiral Bouexic
Sovereign State of Enceladus
- Representative to the UNSC Miranda Atkins
- Vice Admiral Marcus Derialt
- Head of Military Research Adam Quinton
- Secratary of State John Kerry
- Fleet Admiral Marc Patton
- Vice Admiral Albert Calavicci
- Rear Admiral Jack Harmon
Military Command Structure
UNSC High Command
UNSC Security Council
A body of senior military figures that is in overall control of the UNSC. The Security Council is tasked with planning, administering, and coordinating the branches and operations of the UNSC. The highest operational command of the UNSC and is ultimately in charge of all personnel, equipment, and facilities used by UNSC forces. Each member nation elects a military official to this command.
UNSC Security Council Members
- Major General Nicolas Strauss (UCG)
UNSC Inner Sol Command
UNSC Outer Sol Command
UNSC Saturn Command
- UNSC Department of Doctrine and Training (DDT): Creates standardized documents and training regulations for personnel. Training for all member nations must meet requirements. (Training only applied for nations that do not meet standards).
- UNSC Department of Commercial Shipping (DCS): Responsible for regulating interstellar commerce and shipping between UNSC member colony worlds. (Requires all cargo ships to have identification codes)